Para el nuevo depa (concepts realizables)
If you happen to’re fortunate sufficient to have a garden with topsoil base, a lot of the laborious work of preserving a garden stunning is already carried out for you. However many people wouldn’t have this luxurious, and moreover, even with topsoil base, you continue to must work laborious to maintain a good looking garden and backyard.
1. The very best time to mow a garden is when it’s cool and dry. Anticipate the morning dew to dry off, and earlier than the afternoon warmth takes maintain. Alternatively, late afternoon or early night following a watering within the morning can be time.
2. A hedge is a a lot better boundary divider than a fence. It would present higher privateness and maintain pets and youngsters in – or out. It would appeal to birds to its shelter, and supply an amazing backdrop for vegetation and flowers.
3. Carry the great thing about your backyard to you; plant hyacinths close to walkways and doorways. Their magnificent fragrance will swamp the spring air and make your backyard actually come alive.
4. Add your backyard to non-garden objects, such a lampposts and mail containers. Encompass this stuff with flowers planted to make the most of the earliest to the most recent flowerings. You may have white snowdrops, purple and gold crocus, blue hyacinths, and varied coloured tulips. You may additionally encompass the posts with rocks to supply added curiosity.
5. Easy, however efficient weed management will be achieved in your garden by mowing typically throughout spring. This can forestall dandelions spreading by eliminating the yellow blossoms and stopping seed formation. Mow excessive throughout late spring and early summer season. This can permit grass blades to shade the bottom, and can assist forestall crabgrass from sprouting.
Your garden and backyard ought to be a supply of pleasure and sweetness. You don’t must spend plenty of cash on costly fertilizers and herbicides, or fancy garden furnishings and ornaments. A little bit commonsense and thought can go a protracted approach to making your garden and backyard a a lot better place.